Top 5 Best And Worst Photo Booth Poses
Every weekend all around the US and Canada people jump in the photo booth and pull a pose. Whilst there is no photo booth police to stop you from pulling your favorite pose maybe there should be! To help you make the right pose choice next time your in the booth check out our tongue in cheek list of Top 5 best and worst photo booth poses.
5 Worst Photo Booth Poses To Avoid!
These are the poses that invariably come out towards the end of the night when usual judgement may be impaired. Whilst there is nothing wrong with having fun and being yourself just remember that the photo booth keeps digital copies of every shot and in this digital age who knows where your regrettable photo booth pose may end up!
5. The Boob Grab – Chic's do like to have fun with their girlfriends which is fine but to the unknowing onlooker this pose can end up looking a little smutty. Maybe leave that to the real porn stars!
Image Credit: samproof.blogspot.com
4. The Tough Guy – Boys and Men it's all you at spot no. 4. Let's just say there's a sure fire way for you to make yourself look like a total tool and that's posing like a tough guy! Keep it strictly for you and your bathroom mirror.
3. The Miley – She may not have invented this pose but it sure has become her photo posing signature! Girls seem to want to bust this pose out way more than guys. Don't fall victim, keep it classy!
2. The Duck Face – The scourge of the Duckface is not just limited to Photo Booths this obscene pout is the work of the devil (Kanye and Kim are the proof!) and anyone caught doing it in earnest or in jest should be paraded in the streets for bring society into disrepute!
1. The XXX aka The Undresser – Such an unclassy thing to do in a photo booth even when just simulated let alone real! These pics are always going to be regretted the next day when the culprits realize there is a digital copy in addition to their prints!
Top 5 Tips For The Best Photo Booth Poses
Ok so you know what not to do so let's talk about how to make sure you smash it out of the park next time. Here are my top 5 tips to help you create the best photo booth poses:
1. Get Creative – Forget the obvious things like a silly expression or sticking your tongue out everyone does that! Think of something a little left of centre and/or funny. For instance if you're known to talk a lot use your mobile phone as a prop and be totally engrossed in a fictional conversation.
2. Tell a Story – Most photo booths will print photo strips with multiple images so think of a quick story line you can play out in a few shots before you get in. You could be fishing and reel in a big one. Think of it like an old school cartoon strip.
3. Use Props – Often there is a props box to aide you in this but if not refer back to step 1 and get creative. Find something or someone and use them to great effect.
4. Practice – Master your photo booth posing craft by taking every opportunity to use one. The best photo booth posers are serial offenders.
5. Keep it Classy – It's all to easy to let your naughty mind take over and allow you to do poses normally associated with the mind of an adolescent boy. We urge you to remember all modern photo booths keep a digital record of all images so only do things you're happy for everyone to see.
So there you have it our top 5 tips to ensure you strike the very best poses the next time you're in a photo booth.
No matter what pose you pull in a photo booth one thing you are assured of is having fun just remember that every pic is saved digitally so avoid doing anything you wouldn't want published on the internet and you'll be sweet.
Stay Classy and Happy Boothing!
(Photo Booth Blogger: Justin Jowett)
- Welcome to The Photobooth Finder for USA / Canada
- Photo Booth Rental USA and Canada: Essential Info
- Tips to run a great Photo Booth Rental Business
- Why start a Photo Booth Rental Business?
- Photo Booth Rental Branding and Corporate Events